Call or visit our office to register for an HSE Orientation to start classes.
- There is a morning and an evening orientation each month.
- Orientations consist of four – 3 hour sessions (Monday-Thursday).
- You MUST attend all 4 sessions to begin classes.
- You must present a government issued photo ID (either at registration or at orientation)
- There is a $20 material fee payable at the time of registration.
- Be prepared with credit or debit information with a phone registration
- Payment in our office can be credit, debit or cash (exact change required)
- If you are under 18, you must provide an Exit Interview or a withdrawal form from the last high school attended. You may not be currently enrolled in any high school program.
HSE classes offer adult an opportunity to review, learn, and/or improve basic academic skills such as reading, writing, and arithmetic. Adults who are 16 years of age or older and not currently enrolled in high school are eligible to attend ABE classes.
Instruction is tailored to meet the individual needs of the students and provided for those preparing to take the HSE test in five testing areas: Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Social Studies. New students are accepted into classes on a regular basis.