Access the state’s exam document fulfillment service

HSE or GED copy


Need to replace your HSE(TASC) or GED credentials or have them sent to an employer or post secondary institution?

The only method available is to access the state’s exam document fulfillment service, Diploma Sender. To access Diploma Sender, go to

  • You will need a credit or debit card to complete your online order.
  • You will use your social security number when asked for your ID# when you create an account.

Central Nine is a testing center only and cannot provide any official documents.

Educational Partners