- There is a morning and an evening orientation each month.
- Orientations consist of 2 – 3 hour sessions.
- You MUST attend both sessions to begin classes.
- You must present a government issued photo ID (either at registration or at orientation)
- There is a $20 material fee payable at the time of registration.
- Be prepared with credit or debit information with a phone registration.
- Payment in our office can be credit, debit or cash (exact change required).
Central Nine offers English classes to students whose first language is not English. In class, you will learn about American culture, and work on your English speaking, listening, writing, and reading skills.
Students age 18 or older are welcome. Our classes are good for students who are just beginning to learn English, as well as students whose English is more advanced.
English proficiency will be assessed. We offer several different levels of classes, as well as, Transition classes to help an ESL student ready themselves for our HSE classes and testing.
At the end of orientation, you will be enrolled into the class which you will attend regularly. We have many convenient times and locations available.
Para español, habla Evelyn Cruz a (317) 888-4401 ext. 320.